|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Improving mobility and flexibility of the joint
- Reduce joint inflammatory, stiffness and pain
- Glucosamine is considered to be on of the most important nutrients for joint health by improving mobility and flexibility while reducing joint inflammation, stiffness and pain associated with osteoarthritis. It promotes the production of collagen that helps repair and restore connective tissue including cartilage, tendons and ligaments essential for arthritis sufferers and sports people.
- The sustained release advantage
- Flexit SE glucosamine 1500mg sustained release is for joints, tendons and cartilage. Using the extended release delivery system, glucosamine has been locked away giving the body 12 hours access to the glucosamine as it travels through the digestive tract.
- This gives the body an ongoing 12 hour supply of glucosamine to help protect and repair joint damage.
- Sustained Release When taken orally many nurtients are only available to the body for a short time. After that, they are either passed through the system or become inactive. In a sustained release formulation, the nutrient is protected and released over a much longer time frame.
- Flexit SR glucosamine 1500mg sustained release tablet releases glucosamine into the body for a full 12 hours
Take 1 tablet daily with food and a glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional, if symptoms presist seek the advice of a healthcare professional