- Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water.
- Rinse nd let dry before using.
- Repeat as needed to remove pill residue from crusher.
» In case of accidental ingestion, consult a physician immediately.
» Stop using if irritation occurs.
» Use under adult supervision.
Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature:-20~100°C)
HOW TO USE?
Cleanse wound according to local clinical protocol.
- Select the correct size dressing and peel open the pouch (or tear end from roll pack).
- Using gloves and forceps, remove protector papers.
- Lay over wound in a single layer in direct contact with the wound surface.
- Apply a secondary absorbent dressing if required and secure in place with a dressing retention bandage or dressing fixation sheet.