A complete emollient regimen is the basic of managing eczema-prone skin which includes bathing and moisturising.
1.Bathing/showering with Ceradan Wash, recommended at least once a day to prevent allergen and pathogen build up on your skin
2.Moisturise with Ceradan Cream within 3-5 mins after a bath/shower to lock in the moisture
3.Apply Ceradan soothing gel/Ceradan Hydra Moisturiser as and when necessary only to help soothe itchy skin. To be applied before moisturising with Ceradan Cream if necessary.
Taken daily, it helps in improving blood circulation to the important organs of the body.
- Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water.
- Rinse nd let dry before using.
- Repeat as needed to remove pill residue from crusher.
- For infants up to 2 years old
- For sleepless nights/ sultry nights
- For headache
- For toothache
- For sprains and bruises
- For hot days
- For flushed skin after sports